Samani Kamal Pragya
October 18, 1992
Ladnun, Nagaur, Rajasthan, India
Initiated by Acharya Shri Tulsi Ji
M.A. in Non violence and Peace Research, Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute, Ladnun, Rajasthan, India
Hindi, English,Gujarati, Sanskrit, Rajasthani,Oriya
30 years Present-Nun (Samani), Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute, Ladnun, Rajasthan
Field of Specialization:
Expertise in Jain Philosophy, Preksha Meditation and Yoga, Non-violence and Peace Studies, Science of Living, Women Empowerment, Counselor and motivational speaker. Possess knowledge in Jain Aagam
Other Curriculum Activities:
- Delivering guest and motivational lectures in various Jain centres, schools and colleges.
- Conducting programs like Training in Non-Violence, Kid Educational Program, Youth & Women Empowerment,
and Social Awareness.
- Conducting many workshops, seminars, retreat camps Preksha Meditation, training sessions.
- Counseling People.
- “Connecting with Inner Self” for general spiritual upliftment of people in Jain Community (Chennai, 11-19 August, 2017)
- “Living in a Healthy Relationship” for couples as social awareness program (Gandhidham, Gujarat, 16-18 February, 2018)
- “Enhancing the Inner Confidence through Spiritual Practices” for Youth Empowerment (Ghatkopar, Mumbai, 12-17 July, 2019)
- “Family and Emotion Management” for general social awareness (Raipur, 28-30 August, 2019)
- “ABC of Jainism” for Kid Education (Bangalore, 12-18 March, 2020)
- “Rock back to Life” for health awareness (Kolkata, 1-2 April 2021)
Conferences and Lectures:
- “Power of Non-doing, Power of Non-thinking, Power of Non-violating, Power of Non-
Reacting, Power of Non-possessing” among youths from 20-40 years old (Raipur, April 2022)
- “Are you really with yourself? Are you really happy? Are you really satisfied? Are you really
managed? Are you really successful?” among adults (Gandhidham, May 2022)
All India, Nepal, Bhutan UK